BUILD YOUR CAREER AT ALAZARTECH
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY?
AlazarTech employees get to work with some of the leading scientists and engineers from around the world. Scientists at prestigious universities and research institutes have been using our products and loving them for over a decade.
Over the years, many of our customers have written peer-reviewed scientific papers that were possible only because of the measurements they were able to make using AlazarTech products. You can see some of those papers by clicking on the Google Scholar button below.
We attribute our success to innovative employees, superior products, and attention to customer needs. To help us sustain our growth, we welcome experienced individuals, as well as recent graduates. We hire highly skilled, motivated people who desire to think out-of-the-box and want to be part of a team that challenges the status quo of current technologies. Our innovative approach is different and unique and will challenge you to exceed the limits of your imagination and transform your ideas into the value-added products that our customers demand in this fast-paced and competitive market.
AlazarTech offers career opportunities, advancement, personal growth, a competitive salary and a full range of social benefits such as:
• Group insurance
• Training and integration programs
• Creative work environment
• Free parking space
HOW TO APPLY
AlazarTech invites you to look at the current openings list below, or just to send your résumé, as we recruit staff year-round.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those under consideration will be contacted. Our policy is to review all résumés received and keep them on file for a period of six months.
Applications can be sent by email to Human Resources.
Software Engineer to work on R&D projects in support of Hardware team, design and maintain software applications and assist worldwide customers integrate AlazarTech products into their system
- Write embedded software in support of new product development
- Create, modify and enhance windows and linux software drivers for AlazarTech products
- Create software test suite for more automated testing of released software
- Responsible for writing software for performance verification test of AlazarTech products
- Maintain and enhance AlazarDSO oscilloscope emulation application program
- Maintain and enhance C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW and Python software development kits
- Maintain and enhance software development kit documentation
- Interface with customers to assist them in technical evaluation of AlazarTech products
- Create custom GPU kernels for DSP applications
- Perform code-review as member of the Software team
- At least 5 years of C/C++ and MFC experience
- At least 3 years of embedded software development experience
- Substantial prior exposure to Personal Computer architecture (PCI, PCI Express bus)
- Intermediate driver development experience with Windows and Linux operation systems
- Must possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in written English is required - 95% of companys customers are outside of Quebec, so English is necessary
- Knowledge of LabVIEW, MATLAB and Python
- Technical writing ability will also be an asset
We offer a competitive salary. We also offer a generous benefits plan to full time employees after a 90-day waiting period
At least 5 years of experience in a software development environment
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience