Montreal, Canada (Feb 7, 2019) AlazarTech®, a manufacturer of high-performance, low-cost PC-Based Instruments, today announced the release of version 4.0 of ATS-GPU-BASE™with greatly increased data transfer rates, and ATS-GPU-OCT™.
ATS-GPU-BASE is a software library that allows users to transfer data acquired by AlazarTech PCI Express waveform digitizers to a CUDA®-enabled Graphical Processing unit (GPU) at sustained transfer rates as high as 6.9 GB/s for PCIe Gen 3 digitizers. Add-on libraries allow users to perform additional signal processing on data captured into GPU memory by ATS-GPU-BASE.
The ATS-GPU-OCT add-on library provides out-of-the-box OCT imaging. It consists of a library of CUDA kernels that operate on the data acquired by ATS-GPU-BASE. Up to 950,000 4K FFTs per second can be calculated, which is more than sufficient for existing swept sources on the market. Windowing, Zero Padding, Dispersion Compensation, and Log functions are also included.
Other add-on libraries to ATS-GPU-BASE are also in development.
ATS-GPU-BASE and ATS-GPU-OCT compatible with 64-bit Windows® & 64-bit Linux®. ATS-GPU-BASE includes an example program in C/C++ source code, which implements very simple GPU kernels that invert data and write it back to a buffer in computer memory. ATS-GPU-OCT includes Signal Processing sample programs written in C/C++, Python, MATLAB®, and LabVIEW®.
- Designed to work with AlazarTech PCI Express waveform digitizers
- Transfer A/D data to GPU at high speed – Up to 6.9 GB/s transfer rate for PCIe Gen 3 digitizer boards
- Write your own CUDA kernels: Includes example program in C/C++ that allows expert-level GPU programmers to create their own kernels to do GPU-based DSP
- Supports CUDA compute capability 3.0+
- Out-of-the-box OCT imaging: Includes example programs in C/C++, Python, LabVIEW, and MATLAB that allow users to set-up FFT parameters in the GPU, perform the acquisition, and receive the FFT result buffer
- Up to 950,000 4K FFTs per second
- Modular API allows you to easily customize signal processing algorithms
Availability and Pricing
U.S. list price is $995 for ATS-GPU-BASE and $1,995 for ATS-GPU-OCT in single quantity. Volume discounts are available. International prices may be higher.
Datasheet PDF of
News Release Request