This file lists all important changes to ATS9130
[6.5.1] - 2018-12-20
- Issues running with 32-bit applications on 64-bit systems for PCIe Gen1
[6.5.0] - 2018-11-13
- Support for multi-channel FFT for boards that support it
- Issue where some 32-bit applications would not work on 64-bit systems with
drivers v6.3.0 and later
- No change in the driver for this release
[6.4.2] - 2018-11-30
- Support for infinite buffers per trigger enable
[6.4.1] - 2018-11-12
AlazarExtractNPTFootersEx(), which allows to extract NPT footers correctly in
all acquisition modes for all boards that support this feature.
AlazarExtractTimeDomainNPTFooters(). These functions have been superseded by
- Issue where
AlazarAbortAsyncRead() would not properly terminate a running
acquisition on ATS9360, ATS9371, ATS9373 and ATS9416. This could cause data
alignment problems with applications that stop and start acquisition multiple
times consecutively, or with LabVIEW code samples.
- No change in the driver for this release
[6.4.0] - 2018-10-18
- Deactivate SetCaptureClock for ATS9352
[6.3.0] - 2018-09-24
- Issue where the version number of the driver was incorrectly reported as 0.0.0
- ATS9352 not recognized
[6.2.1] - 2018-08-16
CAP_SUPPORT_12_BIT_PACKING entries to
- Various API function descriptions to make them easier to understand.
[6.2.0] - 2018-07-31
- Channel memory sharing on ATS9637.
[6.1.4] - 2018-06-19
[6.1.3] - 2018-06-12
[6.1.2] - 2018-05-16
- Regression introduced in version 5.10.25 that caused ATS9870 master/slave
systems to show acquisition timeout problems.
[6.1.0] - 2018-04-17
- Support for on board memory size greater than 4 Giga samples via functions
- AlazarAllocBufferU16Ex correctly exported
[6.0.3] - 2018-02-28
- Regression where ATS9870's internal clock rates would not be set properly for
rates lower than 1 GS/s.
[6.0.2] - 2018-02-12
- Add internal support for DIS DSP module.
- Set the default of number of DMA buffers allocated by the
API to 4 instead of 64. This default value can be modified with the
[6.0.1] - 2017-11-30
- Issue with
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE that makes it set the double the
requested value in dual-channel mode
[6.0.0] - 2017-08-01
- Cleanup step in
AlazarBeforeAsyncRead() to ensure that previous acquisitions
- Make the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable installers passive. This solves an
issue where, on some computers, the installer prompt would stay hidden behind
the main installer's window.
- Fix typo in
[5.10.24] - 2017-04-17
- Bug in AlazarDSP that causes window functions downloaded to the on-FPGA FFT
module to be corrupted, causing increased noise in on-FPGA FFT
[5.10.23] - 2017-03-01
- Deactivate ATU7825 detection in Windows to prevent GUID conflict.
- Bug in AlazarDSP on-FPGA FFT mode where the incorrect multiplier was used for
the fft log output when
FFT_OUTPUT_FORMAT_RAW_PLUS_FFT was activated.
[5.10.22] - 2016-11-25
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE parameter for
[5.10.21] - 2016-11-08
AlazarParseFPGAName(). Now returns
ApiUnsupportedFunction without doing
[5.10.20] - 2016-11-07
- Support for Windows Driver Kit 10
[5.10.19] - 2016-10-20
- Bug under Windows in ATS9360/ATS9373/ATS9416 driver and library that was not
reading EEPROM data at initialization time, which could cause an incorrect
input offset and not detect available memory with user-created applications.
Workaround for this bug used to be to run AlazarDSO or AlazarSysInfo before
launching user-created application, thus forcing the EEPROM data to be read.
This workaround is no longer required.
[5.10.18] - 2016-09-19
AlazarExtractNPTFooters(). This function has been superseeded by
[5.10.17] - 2016-09-15
- Preliminary support for dual-buffer mode
[5.10.16] - 2016-09-02
- AlazarSetADCBackgroundCompensation function
[5.10.14] - 2016-07-22
- The equivalent of DSOs F4 information for ApiFlags
[5.10.3] - 2016-06-02
- Prevent the library from writing to stdout
[5.10.2] - 2015-11-13
- Internal slicing of FFT data
[5.10.0] - 2015-10-09
- Add support for AlazarDSP
[5.9.29] - 2015-09-04
- Bug in AlazarRC that made temporary tmp.txt file appear.
[5.9.28] - 2015-08-11
- Default log file path to /tmp/ATSApi.log under Linux
[5.9.27] - 2015-08-11
- Support for NPT record footers
[5.9.26] - 2015-06-08
[5.9.25] - 2015-05-06
- Bug where ATS9626 hc default coprocessor is not downloaded
[5.9.24] - 2015-05-05
[5.9.23] - 2015-02-05
- Support for multi-threaded operation