This file lists all important changes to ATS9350
[6.1.2] - 2018-05-16
- Regression introduced in version 5.10.25 that caused ATS9870 master/slave
systems to show acquisition timeout problems.
[6.1.1] - 2018-04-27
- Fix an issue where installation would not work properly on updated Windows 7
[6.1.0] - 2018-04-17
- AlazarAllocBufferU16Ex correctly exported
- Support for ATS-GMA
- Support for on board memory size greater than 4 Giga samples via functions
[6.0.3] - 2018-03-02
- Regression where ATS9870's internal clock rates would not be set properly for
rates lower than 1 GS/s.
- Support for Windows silent installation.
- Support for ATS9637
[6.0.2] - 2018-02-12
- Set the default of number of DMA buffers allocated by the
API to 4 instead of 64. This default value can be modified with the
- Add internal support for DIS DSP module.
[6.0.1] - 2017-11-30
- Issue with
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE that makes it set the double the
requested value in dual-channel mode
[6.0.0] - 2017-08-02
- Fix typo in
- Make the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable installers passive. This solves an
issue where, on some computers, the installer prompt would stay hidden behind
the main installer's window.
- Support for Windows 10 Signature Enforcement mode. In computers where this
mode is active, versions of this driver before 6.0.0 will not install
correctly. Instead, a window titled "Windows requires a digitally signed
driver" will appear during or shortly after the installation process.
- Cleanup step in
AlazarBeforeAsyncRead() to ensure that previous acquisitions
[5.10.24] - 2017-04-17
- Bug in AlazarSetCaptureClock that resulted in false PLLNotLocked errors
- Bug in AlazarDSP that causes window functions downloaded to the on-FPGA FFT
module to be corrupted, causing increased noise in on-FPGA FFT
[5.10.23] - 2017-02-28
- Bug that would cause the PCIe speed and width to be displayed wrong with
ATSApi DLL v5.10.20 and above
- Bug in AlazarDSP on-FPGA FFT mode where the incorrect multiplier was used for
the fft log output when
FFT_OUTPUT_FORMAT_RAW_PLUS_FFT was activated.
- Deactivate ATU7825 detection in Windows to prevent GUID conflict.
[5.10.22] - 2016-11-25
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE parameter for
[5.10.21] - 2016-11-08
AlazarParseFPGAName(). Now returns
ApiUnsupportedFunction without doing
[5.10.20] - 2016-11-07
- Support for Windows Driver Kit 10
[5.10.19] - 2016-10-20
- Bug under Windows in ATS9360/ATS9373/ATS9416 driver and library that was not
reading EEPROM data at initialization time, which could cause an incorrect
input offset and not detect available memory with user-created applications.
Workaround for this bug used to be to run AlazarDSO or AlazarSysInfo before
launching user-created application, thus forcing the EEPROM data to be read.
This workaround is no longer required.
[5.10.18] - 2016-09-19
AlazarExtractNPTFooters(). This function has been superseeded by
[5.10.17] - 2016-09-15
- Preliminary support for dual-buffer mode
[5.10.16] - 2016-09-02
- AlazarSetADCBackgroundCompensation function
[5.10.14] - 2016-07-22
- The equivalent of DSOs F4 information for ApiFlags
[5.10.3] - 2016-06-02
- Prevent the library from writing to stdout
[5.10.2] - 2015-11-13
- Internal slicing of FFT data
[5.10.0] - 2015-10-09
- Add support for AlazarDSP
[5.9.29] - 2015-09-04
- Bug in AlazarRC that made temporary tmp.txt file appear.
[5.9.28] - 2015-08-11
- Default log file path to /tmp/ATSApi.log under Linux
[5.9.27] - 2015-08-11
- Support for NPT record footers
[5.9.26] - 2015-06-08
[5.9.25] - 2015-06-05
- Bug where ATS9626 hc default coprocessor is not downloaded
- Support for resuming from sleep and hibernation states, and Windows 8 "fast
start-up". The driver aborts DMA transfers with error 559 (
when the system enters a low power state.
[5.9.24] - 2015-05-05
[5.9.23] - 2015-02-17
- Bug introduced in 5.9.21 that caused
AlazarBeforeAsyncRead() to return
ApiInvalidOffset in NPT mode.
- Support for multi-threaded operation
[5.9.21] - 2014-10-29
AlazarGetCpldVersion() to return 8-bit major and minor values
[5.9.20] - 2014-07-15
- Support for internal 10 MHz PLL clock source
[5.9.7] - 2012-10-12
- Support undisturbed pacer output with FPGA 18.13 or later.
[5.9.6] - 2012-07-31
- Support for advanced 10 MHz PLL option
[5.9.0] - 2012-02-23
- Version 5.9.0 updates DpInst.exe to support installation under Korean Windows.
[5.8.10] - 2011-09-09
- Update driver to allow two or more application threads to access a board's
registers at the same time.
[5.8.7] - 2011-07-27
- Bugs that resulted in the digitizer not working correctly when in PC's with
3.4 GHz or greater processors, such as the Intel Core i7-2600K. The symptoms
of this problem included intermittent DC offset errors on input channels and
the failure of the on-board memory detection causing PCI Express boards to be
reported as a FIFO-Only.
[5.8.4] - 2011-06-03
- support for TTL external trigger mode introduced in ATS9350 hardware version
[5.8.3] - 2011-05-02
- Version 5.8.3 does not include any new functionality for this board's driver.
[5.7.17] - 2010-08-11
- Bug that resulted in incorrect sample rates on the slaves of an ATS9350
[5.7.16] - 2010-08-10
- Support for ATS9350 Master/Slave configuration.
[5.7.15] - 2010-07-20
- Bug where LED 13 lights up on driver download.
[5.7.14] - 2010-06-22
AlazazarSetClockSwitchOver() which allows scanning applications using an
external clock input to switch to an internal "dummy" clock during re-trace
intervals if the external clock signal is not suitable to drive the ADCs
during re-trace internvals.
[5.7.13] - 2010-06-17
- Allows driver to control SPI communication with VCO when FPGA version 14.9 or
later is installed.
[5.7.12] - 2010-05-20
- Bug that caused
AlazarHyperDisp() to return
ApiUnsupportedFunction even if
supported by the firmware.
- VCO parameters in the ATS9350.sys file to reduce spurious noise levels.
[5.7.10] - 2010-03-31
- Bug affecting stability in "10 MHz PLL" external clock mode.
AlazarHyperDispEx() to work with 64-bit transfer offsets.
- Bug in version 5.7.7 where the 10 MHz PLL clock is not set properly.
- This version adds nothing to the ATS9350 driver.