This file lists all important changes to ATS9350
[6.5.1] - 2018-12-20
- Issue where 32-bit applications would not work correctly on 64-bit systems.
- Issues running with 32-bit applications on 64-bit systems for PCIe Gen1
[6.5.0] - 2018-11-13
- Support for fast buffer lock
- Support for multi-channel FFT for boards that support it
- Issue where some 32-bit applications would not work on 64-bit systems with
drivers v6.3.0 and later
[6.4.2] - 2018-11-30
- Support for infinite buffers per trigger enable
[6.4.1] - 2018-11-12
AlazarExtractNPTFootersEx(), which allows to extract NPT footers correctly in
all acquisition modes for all boards that support this feature.
- Issue where
AlazarAbortAsyncRead() would not properly terminate a running
acquisition on ATS9360, ATS9371, ATS9373 and ATS9416. This could cause data
alignment problems with applications that stop and start acquisition multiple
times consecutively, or with LabVIEW code samples.
AlazarExtractTimeDomainNPTFooters(). These functions have been superseded by
- No change in the driver for this release
[6.4.0] - 2018-10-18
- Deactivate SetCaptureClock for ATS9352
[6.3.0] - 2018-09-24
- No change in the driver for this release
[6.2.1] - 2018-08-16
CAP_SUPPORT_12_BIT_PACKING entries to
- Various API function descriptions to make them easier to understand.
[6.2.0] - 2018-07-31
- Channel memory sharing on ATS9637.
[6.1.4] - 2018-06-19
[6.1.3] - 2018-06-12
[6.1.2] - 2018-05-16
- Regression introduced in version 5.10.25 that caused ATS9870 master/slave
systems to show acquisition timeout problems.
[6.1.1] - 2018-04-27
- Fix an issue where installation would not work properly on updated Windows 7
[6.1.0] - 2018-04-17
- AlazarAllocBufferU16Ex correctly exported
- Support for ATS-GMA
- Support for on board memory size greater than 4 Giga samples via functions
[6.0.3] - 2018-03-02
- Support for Windows silent installation.
- Support for ATS9637
- Regression where ATS9870's internal clock rates would not be set properly for
rates lower than 1 GS/s.
[6.0.2] - 2018-02-12
- Add internal support for DIS DSP module.
- Set the default of number of DMA buffers allocated by the
API to 4 instead of 64. This default value can be modified with the
[6.0.1] - 2017-11-30
- Issue with
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE that makes it set the double the
requested value in dual-channel mode
[6.0.0] - 2017-08-02
- Support for Windows 10 Signature Enforcement mode. In computers where this
mode is active, versions of this driver before 6.0.0 will not install
correctly. Instead, a window titled "Windows requires a digitally signed
driver" will appear during or shortly after the installation process.
- Cleanup step in
AlazarBeforeAsyncRead() to ensure that previous acquisitions
- Fix typo in
- Make the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable installers passive. This solves an
issue where, on some computers, the installer prompt would stay hidden behind
the main installer's window.
[5.10.24] - 2017-04-17
- Bug in AlazarSetCaptureClock that resulted in false PLLNotLocked errors
- Bug in AlazarDSP that causes window functions downloaded to the on-FPGA FFT
module to be corrupted, causing increased noise in on-FPGA FFT
[5.10.23] - 2017-02-28
- Bug that would cause the PCIe speed and width to be displayed wrong with
ATSApi DLL v5.10.20 and above
- Bug in AlazarDSP on-FPGA FFT mode where the incorrect multiplier was used for
the fft log output when
FFT_OUTPUT_FORMAT_RAW_PLUS_FFT was activated.
- Deactivate ATU7825 detection in Windows to prevent GUID conflict.
[5.10.22] - 2016-11-25
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE parameter for
[5.10.21] - 2016-11-08
AlazarParseFPGAName(). Now returns
ApiUnsupportedFunction without doing
[5.10.20] - 2016-11-07
- Support for Windows Driver Kit 10
[5.10.19] - 2016-10-20
- Bug under Windows in ATS9360/ATS9373/ATS9416 driver and library that was not
reading EEPROM data at initialization time, which could cause an incorrect
input offset and not detect available memory with user-created applications.
Workaround for this bug used to be to run AlazarDSO or AlazarSysInfo before
launching user-created application, thus forcing the EEPROM data to be read.
This workaround is no longer required.
[5.10.18] - 2016-09-19
AlazarExtractNPTFooters(). This function has been superseeded by
[5.10.17] - 2016-09-15
- Preliminary support for dual-buffer mode
[5.10.16] - 2016-09-02
- AlazarSetADCBackgroundCompensation function
[5.10.14] - 2016-07-22
- The equivalent of DSOs F4 information for ApiFlags
[5.10.3] - 2016-06-02
- Prevent the library from writing to stdout
[5.10.2] - 2015-11-13
- Internal slicing of FFT data
[5.10.0] - 2015-10-09
- Add support for AlazarDSP
[5.9.29] - 2015-09-04
- Bug in AlazarRC that made temporary tmp.txt file appear.
[5.9.28] - 2015-08-11
- Default log file path to /tmp/ATSApi.log under Linux
[5.9.27] - 2015-08-11
- Support for NPT record footers
[5.9.26] - 2015-06-08
[5.9.25] - 2015-06-05
- Bug where ATS9626 hc default coprocessor is not downloaded
- Support for resuming from sleep and hibernation states, and Windows 8 "fast
start-up". The driver aborts DMA transfers with error 559 (
when the system enters a low power state.
[5.9.24] - 2015-05-05
[5.9.23] - 2015-02-17
- Support for multi-threaded operation
- Bug introduced in 5.9.21 that caused
AlazarBeforeAsyncRead() to return
ApiInvalidOffset in NPT mode.
[5.9.21] - 2014-10-29
AlazarGetCpldVersion() to return 8-bit major and minor values
[5.9.20] - 2014-07-15
- Support for internal 10 MHz PLL clock source
[5.9.7] - 2012-10-12
- Support undisturbed pacer output with FPGA 18.13 or later.
[5.9.6] - 2012-07-31
- Support for advanced 10 MHz PLL option
[5.9.0] - 2012-02-23
- Version 5.9.0 updates DpInst.exe to support installation under Korean Windows.
[5.8.10] - 2011-09-09
- Update driver to allow two or more application threads to access a board's
registers at the same time.
[5.8.7] - 2011-07-27
- Bugs that resulted in the digitizer not working correctly when in PC's with
3.4 GHz or greater processors, such as the Intel Core i7-2600K. The symptoms
of this problem included intermittent DC offset errors on input channels and
the failure of the on-board memory detection causing PCI Express boards to be
reported as a FIFO-Only.
[5.8.4] - 2011-06-03
- support for TTL external trigger mode introduced in ATS9350 hardware version
[5.8.3] - 2011-05-02
- Version 5.8.3 does not include any new functionality for this board's driver.
[5.7.17] - 2010-08-11
- Bug that resulted in incorrect sample rates on the slaves of an ATS9350
[5.7.16] - 2010-08-10
- Support for ATS9350 Master/Slave configuration.
[5.7.15] - 2010-07-20
- Bug where LED 13 lights up on driver download.
[5.7.14] - 2010-06-22
AlazazarSetClockSwitchOver() which allows scanning applications using an
external clock input to switch to an internal "dummy" clock during re-trace
intervals if the external clock signal is not suitable to drive the ADCs
during re-trace internvals.
[5.7.13] - 2010-06-17
- Allows driver to control SPI communication with VCO when FPGA version 14.9 or
later is installed.
[5.7.12] - 2010-05-20
- Bug that caused
AlazarHyperDisp() to return
ApiUnsupportedFunction even if
supported by the firmware.
- VCO parameters in the ATS9350.sys file to reduce spurious noise levels.
[5.7.10] - 2010-03-31
- Bug affecting stability in "10 MHz PLL" external clock mode.
AlazarHyperDispEx() to work with 64-bit transfer offsets.
- Bug in version 5.7.7 where the 10 MHz PLL clock is not set properly.
- This version adds nothing to the ATS9350 driver.