This file lists all important changes to ATS9373-D6 Firmware
[30.04] - 2018-10-03
- Added protection against false trigegring if trigger source is External and has a frequency higher than one trigger per record. New signal re_trigger_protection (REG58) = '1' will holdoff trigger until record is done.
[30.03] - 2018-08-30
- Fixed bug introduced in FPGA v30.01 that resulted in the possibility of having a corrupt data packet at the start of a DMA buffer.
[30.01] - 2018-07-23
- Uses FFT v5.2 that fixes a bug in REAL_ONLY and IMAG_ONLY outputs.
[28.07] - 2017-08-20
- Fixed a bug in trigger logic that would miss triggers if the source was CHA or CH B. External trigger is not affected, as it was already working properly.
[28.06] - 2017-03-23
- Reduced re-arm time by modifying Trigger logic. Earlier versions of firmware required hundreds of sample clocks for re-arm. Now it is down to 32 points.
[28.05] - 2016-10-17
- Improved DMA circuit for Dual Buffer Mode. FIFO read circuit stops only when used[9..8] = '11'.
[28.04] - 2016-10-15
- Added the ability to read virtual FIFO usage using Register 46. An increasing value can be useful to predict if data consumption is slower than acquisition speed.
- Added circuit that allows user to read out data already acquired in the on-board 8GB DDR3 buffer if an overflow is detected. This is done by deferring the overflow flag until all the data has been read out.
- Removed FIFO flushing after end of trigger enable (B-scan) as that is shown to have caused data corruption problems.
[28.01] - 2016-09-15
- NPT Footer (time domain) now goes into last 8 samples of both CH A buffer & CH B buffer in dual_buffer_mode. Other mode behaves same as before.
[28.00] - 2016-09-13
- Changed dual_buffer_mode bit to be Reg_58.
[27.05] - 2016-09-08
- Added additional FIFOs for dual channel mode to get separate, de-interleaved, buffers for each channel.
[27.03] - 2016-08-17
- Added software selectable FPGA based filtering of (Nyquist/2) spur in DES mode. Turned on by writing to Register 52 (in 3 separate commands) 0x0000 0000 , 0x0000 0710 and finally 0x0000 0730. To turn off, write 0x0000 0000 to Register 52.
[27.01] - 2016-06-23