This file lists all important changes to ATS9416 Firmware
[3.05] - 2019-05-28
- Added DMA logic to eliminate extra pipelining that required (N+1)th trigger to flush out the data for Nth trigger.
- Also fixed bug in trigger logic that caused triggers from internal sources (CH 1 to CH 16) to be ignored at sample rates lower than 100 MS/s.
[3.03] - 2018-09-24
- Fixed logic that was causing mis-triggering with slower sample rate.
- Fixed AUX_IN connection - previous versions had it connected to '0'.
- Fixed bug in ConfigureLSB logic, so external trigger signal is injected into data LSB with ALAZAR_LSB = 01. In previous versions, ALAZAR_LSB = 01 resulted in '0' being injected in the LSB.
[2.12] - 2015-07-28
- "Set FFT_MODE == '0'. Fixed error in calculation of Triggers per trigger enable. This fixes a problem where frames were not synchronized to Frame Start signal
- Changed over-range bits to come from Reg_46[31..16] instead of Reg_47[31..16]. Use Reg_47 for TrigsPerTrigEn".
[2.09] - 2015-11-13