This file lists all important changes to ATS9440
[6.3.0] - 2018-09-24
- No change in the driver for this release
[6.2.1] - 2018-08-16
CAP_SUPPORT_12_BIT_PACKING entries to
- Various API function descriptions to make them easier to understand.
[6.2.0] - 2018-07-31
- Channel memory sharing on ATS9637.
[6.1.4] - 2018-06-19
[6.1.3] - 2018-06-12
[6.1.2] - 2018-05-16
- Regression introduced in version 5.10.25 that caused ATS9870 master/slave
systems to show acquisition timeout problems.
[6.1.1] - 2018-04-27
- Fix an issue where installation would not work properly on updated Windows 7
[6.1.0] - 2018-04-17
- AlazarAllocBufferU16Ex correctly exported
- Support for ATS-GMA
- Support for on board memory size greater than 4 Giga samples via functions
[6.0.3] - 2018-03-02
- Regression where ATS9870's internal clock rates would not be set properly for
rates lower than 1 GS/s.
- Support for Windows silent installation.
- Support for ATS9637
[6.0.2] - 2018-02-12
- Add internal support for DIS DSP module.
- Set the default of number of DMA buffers allocated by the
API to 4 instead of 64. This default value can be modified with the
[6.0.1] - 2017-11-30
- Issue with
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE that makes it set the double the
requested value in dual-channel mode
[6.0.0] - 2017-08-02
- Issue that could cause long streaming data transfers, such as Stream to Memory
in AlazarDSO, to stall on recent Windows 10 versions.
- Fix typo in
- Support for Windows 10 Signature Enforcement mode. In computers where this
mode is active, versions of this driver before 6.0.0 will not install
correctly. Instead, a window titled "Windows requires a digitally signed
driver" will appear during or shortly after the installation process.
- Cleanup step in
AlazarBeforeAsyncRead() to ensure that previous acquisitions
- Hardened driver to protect against user applications not cleaning-up DMA
transfers. In previous versions, if user terminated their acquisition without
AlazarAbortAsyncRead() (e.g. by pressing
development), DMA driver would lock up and a shut down cycle was required
before further acquisitions could be made.
- Make the Visual Studio 2015 redistributable installers passive. This solves an
issue where, on some computers, the installer prompt would stay hidden behind
the main installer's window.
[5.10.24] - 2017-04-17
- Bug in AlazarSetCaptureClock that resulted in false PLLNotLocked errors
- Bug in AlazarDSP that causes window functions downloaded to the on-FPGA FFT
module to be corrupted, causing increased noise in on-FPGA FFT
[5.10.23] - 2017-02-28
- Deactivate ATU7825 detection in Windows to prevent GUID conflict.
- Bug that would cause the PCIe speed and width to be displayed wrong with
ATSApi DLL v5.10.20 and above
- Bug in AlazarDSP on-FPGA FFT mode where the incorrect multiplier was used for
the fft log output when
FFT_OUTPUT_FORMAT_RAW_PLUS_FFT was activated.
[5.10.22] - 2016-11-25
SET_BUFFERS_PER_TRIGGER_ENABLE parameter for
[5.10.21] - 2016-11-08
AlazarParseFPGAName(). Now returns
ApiUnsupportedFunction without doing
[5.10.20] - 2016-11-07
- Support for Windows Driver Kit 10
[5.10.19] - 2016-10-20
- Bug under Windows in ATS9360/ATS9373/ATS9416 driver and library that was not
reading EEPROM data at initialization time, which could cause an incorrect
input offset and not detect available memory with user-created applications.
Workaround for this bug used to be to run AlazarDSO or AlazarSysInfo before
launching user-created application, thus forcing the EEPROM data to be read.
This workaround is no longer required.
[5.10.18] - 2016-09-19
AlazarExtractNPTFooters(). This function has been superseeded by
[5.10.17] - 2016-09-15
- Preliminary support for dual-buffer mode
[5.10.16] - 2016-09-02
- AlazarSetADCBackgroundCompensation function
[5.10.14] - 2016-07-22
- Bug where Windows XP computer would restart when asked to power off.
- The equivalent of DSOs F4 information for ApiFlags
[5.10.3] - 2016-06-02
- Prevent the library from writing to stdout
[5.10.2] - 2015-11-13
- Internal slicing of FFT data
[5.10.0] - 2015-10-09
- Add support for AlazarDSP
[5.9.29] - 2015-09-04
- Bug in AlazarRC that made temporary tmp.txt file appear.
[5.9.28] - 2015-08-11
- Default log file path to /tmp/ATSApi.log under Linux
[5.9.27] - 2015-08-11
- Support for NPT record footers
[5.9.26] - 2015-06-08
[5.9.25] - 2015-06-05
- Bug where ATS9626 hc default coprocessor is not downloaded
- Add support for resuming from sleep and hibernation states, and Windows 8
"fast start-up". The driver aborts DMA transfers with error 559
ApiPowerDown) when the system enters a low power state.
[5.9.24] - 2015-05-05
[5.9.23] - 2015-02-18
- Bug introduced in v5.9.21 that might cause
AlazarBeforeAsyncRead() to return
- Support for multi-threaded operation
[5.9.21] - 2014-10-29
AlazarGetCpldVersion() to return 8-bit major and minor values.
- Support for internal 10 MHz PLL clock source
[5.9.18] - 2014-05-06
- Update driver to set +5V sensor high limit to +5.3V.
[5.9.17] - 2014-05-01
- Update driver memory detection code
[5.9.14] - 2013-04-02
- Change default external clock level from 50% to 58%.
[5.9.12] - 2013-03-13
- Fix a bug in
PACK_MODE that caused
PACK_8_BITS_PER_SAMPLE to not work correctly.
AlazarSetParameter() to get the current
[5.9.4] - 2012-07-11
- Support for optional +/-250 mV input range.
[5.9.0] - 2012-02-23
- Update DpInst.exe to support installation under Korean Windows.
[5.8.10] - 2011-09-09
- Updates driver to allow two or more application threads to access a board's
registers at the same time.
[5.8.7] - 2011-07-27
- Bugs that resulted in the digitizer not working correctly when in PC's with
3.4 GHz or greater processors, such as the Intel Core i7-2600K. The symptoms
of this problem included intermittent DC offset errors on input channels and
the failure of the on-board memory detection causing PCI Express boards to be
reported as a FIFO-Only.
[5.8.5] - 2011-07-12
- Bug that resulted in 2 or 3 AutoDMA buffers to be captured per trigger enable
pulse. This fix requires ATS9440 FPGA 4.03 or later.
[5.8.4] - 2011-06-03
- Changes default state of external trigger relay for v1.1 boards.
[5.8.3] - 2011-05-02
- Version 5.8.3 does not include any new functionality for this board's driver.
[5.8.1] - 2011-03-16
- Bug that causes
AlazarSetCaptureClock() to return
ApiInvalidData when 10
MHz external PLL mode was selected.