WELCOME OCT NEWS READERS
AlazarTech provides waveform digitizers (A/D boards) and software solutions that allow OCT users to digitize electronic waveforms generated by their MZI, perform real-time data transfer to GPU for DSP, and easily create live images in their custom imaging software.
Customize an AlazarTech digitizer to suit your requirements. Contact us about making changes such as:
- Additional A/D inputs
- Custom interconnections
- Custom FPGA programming
Or opt for a fully custom design with galvo control and more.
Custom products are based on proven AlazarTech ATS® digitizers, so you would benefit from the same technology that is already used by hundreds of SS-OCT groups.
If your OCT system must operate on a 24/7 basis, you need to use AlazarTech products.
AlazarTech provides a complete solution for SS-OCT applications, including:
- Low Noise High Resolution data acquisition at fast sample rates With up to 4 GS/s sampling offered by ATS9373, you can future-proof your OCT system for tomorrow's sources
- Fast 6.8 GB/s data transfer rate for raw (time domain) data or FFT data There are OTHER companies claiming to offer OCT solutions, but their data transfer rate to computer memory is only a few hundred Megabytes per second, putting a ceiling on how many frames per second they can capture
Support for variable frequency external clock to allow the use of the swept source's k-clock to solve the re-linearization problem This feature is unique to AlazarTech due to our unique A/D technology. Commercially available A/D technology requires fixed frequency sampling and, therefore, cannot use k-clock signals from swept sources. A DSP-based resampling scheme must be used to linearize the data in k-space. Our k-clock based solution directly generates data linear in k-space
- Unique OCT Ignore Bad Clock feature that allows use of out-of-specification k-clocks k-clock from many swept sources provide either no signal in between scans or a "dummy clock" of very slow frequency. In some cases, the "dummy clock" can also contain glitches. AlazarTech's OCT Ignore Bad Clock technology allows the user to tell the A/D circuitry to ignore the k-clock signal during a certain time duration after each trigger
- Complete on-FPGA FFT solution that includes: • User programmable dispersion compensation function
• User programmable windowing
• Log calculation
• FFT magnitude output in floating point or integer format
- Special "Raw + FFT" mode that allows users to acquire both time domain and FFT data This can be very useful during the validation process
- Embedded data footers that include timestamp, frame count and many other useful information for each record