AlazarTech Firmware Updater Change Log
All notable changes to the AlazarTech Firmware Updater Command Line Utility are
[3.4.0] - 2021-2-24
- Option to reload FPGA after an update completes. This option causes
instabilities on some systems.
- Issue with firmware updater crashing during update with library >7.3.0 and
boards supporting spi flash.
[3.3.0] - 2020-4-27
- Add support for ATS9637, ATS9437 and ATS9618.
- Display the utility's version on the GUI's main window and in the log file
- Prevent firmware update from running if library and driver are too old;
this could corrupt the board's firmware
- Issue with the command-line interface where the "Update ... successful"
message could appear before the last progress bar update.
- Typos in user dialogs
- Stop including ATSApi.dll with firmware updater
[3.2.4] - 2019-10-3
- Bug where ATS9870 update would not work for recent boards.
[3.2.3] - 2019-7-4
- Add support for boards using serial flash interface.
[3.2.2] - 2019-4-19
- Message during the update to warn users not to turn off the machine.
- Bug that prevent option bits from being written on ATS9360, ATS9371, ATS9373,
ATS9416, ATS9120 and ATS9130. This issue made it so that updates of page 0
would often fail.
[3.2.1] - 2019-2-21
- Prevent updating 9373-A3 boards with 9373-D6 firmwares and vice versa
[3.2.0] - 2019-1-18
- Updated license agreement
- License agreement in manual
- Digitally sign the Windows installation program
- Install manual directly in installation location
[3.1.0] - 2018-10-24
- Support for ATS9130
- Desktop link for GUI
- Disable API logging automatically for this application. This makes it so that
it is not necessary to disable API logging manually before starting this
[3.0.1] - 2018-5-29
- Bug that caused ATS9416 firmware flash to fail with "Error: sector read not
[3.0.0] - 2018-2-22
- Support for ATS9120, ATS9371 and ATS9416
[0.3.0] - 2017-7-17
- Ameliorate command-line interface
- Replace API with C version
- Add reload FPGA support
[0.2.1] - 2016-9-23
- Documentation for page options
[0.2.0] - 2016-6-27
- Renamed `fwupdater` to `fwupdater-cli`
- Install `fwupdater` to standard `bin` directory
- Quiet option that produces no console output
- Conan support
[0.1.3] - 2015-9-1
[0.1.2] - 2015-8-12
- Support for Linux distributions without standard C++11 compilers
[0.1.0] - 2015-6-15